Fennel powder, as the name suggests, is a powder made of fennel. Fennel powder has a wide range of uses. We can not only use fennel powder for food, but also use fennel powder for medicinal purposes. Fennel powder has good medicinal effects, and fennel powder is commonly used. Can play a role in strengthening the spleen and stomach and pain relief.
Ⅱ. What are the effects and functions of fennel powder?
1. Stimulate appetite and aid digestion. The two volatile oils of anisone and anisaldehyde in fennel powder can produce a special aroma, thereby stimulating the secretion of human saliva and gastric juice. In addition, the beneficial substances in fennel powder can also stimulate the gastrointestinal nerves and blood vessels, thereby increasing people's appetite, The secretion of gastric juice can help the stomach to digest and absorb food.
2. Sterilization. Organic fennel seed powder contains a substance called anisole, which is a blessing for those with weak stomachs, because this substance has the effect of warming the stomach and sterilizing. Especially for killing Escherichia coli, Shigella and other bacteria has a very obvious effect. Therefore, friends with cold stomachs and weak stomachs can add a small amount of fennel powder to their usual dishes to prevent various infectious diarrhea.
3. Prevent osteoporosis. A study found that eating anise powder can prevent bone mineral loss and osteoporosis. This is because fennel powder reduces the number of osteoclasts, which have a protective effect on bones.
4. Relieve flatulence. Fennel powder acts as a carminative to expel gas from the gastrointestinal tract, thereby relieving symptoms of gastrointestinal pain and discomfort associated with indigestion, bloating, nausea, hiccups, and gas.
5. Relieve menstrual pain. Fennel powder helps to relax the body's muscles, and the nutrients it contains have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antispasmodic properties, thereby reducing menstrual cramps in women. One study found that taking a capsule containing 30 mg of fennel powder extract 4 times a day for 3 consecutive days at the onset of menstruation can reduce menstrual pain.
6. Reduce obesity. Eating fennel powder can help curb your appetite because it is a good source of dietary fiber, which can help you feel full. According to a study: it increases the rate of metabolism, controls overeating; dissolves fat deposits in the blood; acts as a natural diuretic to reduce water retention, thereby preventing weight gain.
7. Anti-aging. Fennel powder is an excellent source of B vitamins, which help maintain skin health and promote collagen synthesis to keep skin smooth and firm.
Application of turmeric extract in cosmeticsFebruary 28, 2023Introduction of turmeric extractTurmeric is a perennial herb belonging to the genus Turmeric of the ginger family, and is a traditional Chinese medicine. The anti-cancer component in turmeric is calle...view