Fennel powder, as the name suggests, is a powder made of fennel. Fennel powder has a wide range of uses. We can not only use fennel powder for food, but also use fennel powder for medicinal purposes. Fennel powder has good medicinal effects, and fennel powder is commonly used. Can play a role in strengthening the spleen and stomach and pain relief.
Ⅱ. What are the effects and functions of fennel powder?
1. Stimulate appetite and aid digestion. The two volatile oils of anisone and anisaldehyde in fennel powder can produce a special aroma, thereby stimulating the secretion of human saliva and gastric juice. In addition, the beneficial substances in fennel powder can also stimulate the gastrointestinal nerves and blood vessels, thereby increasing people's appetite, The secretion of gastric juice can help the stomach to digest and absorb food.
2. Sterilization. Fennel powder contains a substance called anisole, which is a blessing for those with weak stomachs, because this substance has the effect of warming the stomach and sterilizing. Especially for killing Escherichia coli, Shigella and other bacteria has a very obvious effect. Therefore, friends with cold stomachs and weak stomachs can add a small amount of fennel powder to their usual dishes to prevent various infectious diarrhea.
3. Prevent osteoporosis. A study found that eating anise powder can prevent bone mineral loss and osteoporosis. This is because fennel powder reduces the number of osteoclasts, which have a protective effect on bones.
4. Relieve flatulence. Fennel powder acts as a carminative to expel gas from the gastrointestinal tract, thereby relieving symptoms of gastrointestinal pain and discomfort associated with indigestion, bloating, nausea, hiccups, and gas.
5. Relieve menstrual pain. Fennel powder helps to relax the body's muscles, and the nutrients it contains have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antispasmodic properties, thereby reducing menstrual cramps in women. One study found that taking a capsule containing 30 mg of fennel powder extract 4 times a day for 3 consecutive days at the onset of menstruation can reduce menstrual pain.
6. Reduce obesity. Eating fennel powder can help curb your appetite because it is a good source of dietary fiber, which can help you feel full. According to a study: it increases the rate of metabolism, controls overeating; dissolves fat deposits in the blood; acts as a natural diuretic to reduce water retention, thereby preventing weight gain.
7. Anti-aging. Fennel powder is an excellent source of B vitamins, which help maintain skin health and promote collagen synthesis to keep skin smooth and firm.
The Effects of Ginseng ExtractJune 21, 2022What are the effects of panax ginseng extract? Ginseng is a traditional medicinal plant with a long history of application in the Chinese pharmaceutical industry.view
What Are the Benefits of Dandelion Powder?July 27, 2022Ⅰ. About dandelion powderDandelion powder is made from dandelion, a perennial herb of the Compositae family. Dandelion flower heads with white pappus pompoms on the seeds. After the flowers bloom, th...view