The lotus leaf is the leaf of the perennial aquatic herb lotus. Its main chemical components are lotus leaf base, citric acid, malic acid, gluconic acid, oxalic acid, succinic acid and other alkaline components with anti-mitotic effect. Pharmacological studies have found that lotus leaf has antipyretic, antibacterial and antispasmodic effects. The processed lotus leaf has a bitter, slightly salty taste, and is acrid and cool in nature. The raw material of lotus leaf powder is lotus leaf, and its medicinal value is relatively high. So what are the effects and functions of lotus leaf powder?
Ⅱ. Benefits of lotus leaf powder
1. Lose weight. Losing weight is the main effect of lotus leaf powder. The alkaloids in lotus leaf are often used as medicines for the treatment of obesity. After people eat lotus leaf powder, a layer of isolation film will appear on the intestinal wall, and the fat will be removed. Completely isolated, this can prevent the body from absorbing fat and achieve the effect of losing weight.
2. Lower blood lipids. Lotus leaf powder is an alkaline food, and blood lipids are acidic. After we eat lotus leaf powder, the alkaline lotus leaf powder is absorbed into the blood by the human body, which can neutralize the acidic blood lipids. Some of the blood lipids have the effect of lowering blood lipids. At the same time, the flavonoids contained in lotus leaf powder can increase coronary flow, reduce diastolic blood pressure, and prevent cardiovascular disease.
3. Whitening and blemishes. Lotus leaf powder is rich in vitamin C, and it is well known that vitamin C is an expert in anti-oxidation and free radical elimination. It can inhibit the formation of tyrosinase in the human body, thereby whitening and lightening spots.
4. Prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease. The flavonoids in lotus leaf powder can help improve the activity of certain enzymes in the human body, increase coronary flow, reduce vasodilation, and have significant effects on the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease, heart disease, hypertension, arrhythmia and other diseases. effect of adjuvant therapy.
Ⅲ. Lotus leaf powder is suitable for the crowd
1. People who have no effect on diet pills can try lotus leaf powder.
2. People who do not want to lose weight through exercise, surgery, etc., but want to lose weight safely.
3. People who need to lose weight locally, such as those who are not satisfied with the waist, abdomen, calf and other parts.
4. Brides-to-be, movie stars, etc. who want to lose weight quickly in the short term.
Special reminder: Although pregnant women can drink lotus leaf tea, it is not recommended to drink it. Lotus leaf tea is strong tea, and pregnant women can drink some weak tea. Lotus leaf tea is suitable for a wide range of people. You can add rock sugar, lemon, lily and other ingredients according to your own taste and efficacy requirements.
What Are the Effects of Reishi Powder?September 30, 20221. About reishi powderThe main components of reishi powder are Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide, Ganoderma lucidum acid, adenosine and more than 10 kinds of alkali, oleic acid, cellulose, amino acid, ...view