Plant extracts are products formed by taking plants as raw materials and going through a physicochemical extraction and separation process to obtain and concentrate one or more active ingredients in plants in a targeted manner, without changing the structure of the active ingredients, according to the need for the use of the extracted end products.
Introduction of grape seed extract
Grape seed extract is a class of polyphenols extracted from grape seeds. The proanthocyanidin glycosides in grape seed extract have the function of antioxidant and cholesterol level reduction, which is a kind of natural antioxidant with great potential and can be used to prevent high cholesterol, atherosclerosis, cataract, gastric ulcer, intestinal adenocarcinoma, Ehrlich ascites cancer, etc. What are the effects of grape seed extract?
The effects of grape seed extract
1. Delay aging. Unlike most antioxidants, grape seed extract can cross the blood-brain barrier and play a role in protecting blood vessels and the brain from the damage of free radicals that increase with age. The antioxidant effect of grape seed extract can protect structural tissues from damage by free radicals, thus playing a role in slowing down the aging process.
2. Beauty and skin care. Grape seed has the reputation of "skin vitamin" and "oral cosmetics", which can protect collagen, improve skin elasticity and luster, whiten, moisturize and remove spots; reduce wrinkles and keep skin soft and smooth; clear acne and heal scars.
3. Anti-allergy. Deep into the cells to fundamentally inhibit the release of allergy-causing factors "histamine", improve the tolerance of cells to allergens; remove allergy-causing free radicals, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic; effectively regulate the body's immunity, thoroughly improve the allergic constitution.
4. Radiation protection. Grape seed extract effectively prevents and reduces the damage to the skin caused by ultraviolet radiation, inhibits lipid peroxidation caused by free radicals; reduces the damage to the skin and internal organs caused by radiation from computers, cell phones and TV.
5. Lower blood lipids. Grape seed extract is rich in more than 100 kinds of effective substances, of which unsaturated fatty acid - linoleic acid (is a kind of essential but can not be synthesized) accounts for 68% to 76% of the top of the oil crops, it is unsaturated to saturated state to consume 20% of cholesterol, can effectively reduce blood lipids.
6. protect blood vessels. Grape seed extract can maintain moderate capillary permeability, increase vascular strength, reduce capillary fragility; protect cardiovascular, lower cholesterol, prevent atherosclerosis, prevent cerebral hemorrhage, stroke, etc.; lower blood lipids, lower blood pressure, inhibit the formation of blood clots, reduce the occurrence of fatty liver; prevent swelling caused by the fragility of the blood vessel wall.
The Efficacy and Role of Fennel PowderJuly 27, 2022Ⅰ. About fennel powderFennel powder, as the name suggests, is a powder made of fennel. Fennel powder has a wide range of uses. We can not only use fennel powder for food, but also use fennel powder f...view
Ceremonial Grade Matcha VS Culinary Grade MatchaFebruary 10, 2023Matcha Powder can be divided into Ceremonial Grade and Culinary Grade. They differs in shadowing time, harvest period, color, flavor and uses. Below is their detailed differences:ShadowingThe shadowin...view
Bioflavonoids in Citrus ExtractJuly 12, 2022ACE procurement team found these tiny #citrus fruits plantation base not far from our factory. These citrus have relatively high #bioflavonoids that are particularly benefit to #cardiovascular and #im...view