Chrysanthemum tea can be said to be a very common type of tea. Many people like it very much. Chrysanthemum tea clears the liver and improves eyesight. It is good for the eyes. Drinking chrysanthemum in water can be said to be a very common drinking method in our life, especially in In summer and autumn, this drinking method can help the body to reduce fire and detoxify, but there are also many precautions for drinking chrysanthemum in water. So what are the precautions for chrysanthemum water?
Ⅱ. Precautions for chrysanthemum tea
1. Do not take in large quantities. Chrysanthemum tea can improve one's physical fitness after soaking in water, and has a very good effect on diseases such as high blood pressure and high blood lipids. But chrysanthemum tea is not suitable for long-term drinking, otherwise it will damage your own health. Chrysanthemum is a cold food. If taken in large quantities, it may affect the health of the spleen and stomach, causing diarrhea, stomach discomfort, and bowel sounds.
2. Drink with the bubble, not overnight. Chrysanthemum is rich in flavonoids, has good antioxidant properties, can help the human body to scavenge free radicals in the body, and has various health effects such as lowering cholesterol and inhibiting blood pressure. However, flavonoids are very unstable and are easily oxidized, so that the tea loses its original yellow color and turns green, and its health care effect will also decline. Therefore, chrysanthemum tea should be brewed and drunk now, and it is best not to keep it for a long time.
3. It is not suitable to drink during typhoid fever. Typhoid fever patients should not take chrysanthemum water. Although chrysanthemum has a certain role in preventing and treating colds, it does not include colds and colds. Common colds and colds are caused by catching a cold. If you take chrysanthemums with cold nature at this time, it will easily lead to aggravation of the disease.
4. Not suitable for allergic patients. There are also some people in life who have allergies after taking chrysanthemums. The specific symptoms are skin redness and even rashes, accompanied by itching, serious problems and possible fainting. Therefore, if you are allergic to chrysanthemum, then do not touch this medicinal material to avoid adverse health effects.
Ⅲ. The health function of chrysanthemum
1. Anti-pathogen effect. Chrysanthemum extract powder has some inhibitory effects on Staphylococcus aureus, B-thrombolytic streptococcus and Bacillus typhi in vitro, and its water extract also has inhibitory effects on some common skin pathogenic fungi. High concentrations also have anti-viral and anti-tremorial effects in vitro.
2. Enhance capillary resistance. The intraperitoneal injection of chrysanthemum extract to mice can make the local tryphenol blue in the intradermal injection of histamine less diffuse, which shows that it can inhibit the permeability of capillaries and has anti-inflammatory effect.
3. It has antipyretic effect. It has strong inhibitory effect on Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Shigella flexneri, etc.
4. It has a particularly significant effect on the cardiovascular system. It can significantly expand coronary arteries and enhance coronary flow. This product has a good therapeutic effect on senile diseases such as coronary heart disease, high blood pressure and hyperlipidemia, and thus has the effect of eliminating diseases and prolonging life. China has made remarkable achievements in the treatment of common diseases of the elderly.
5. It has a sedative effect on the central nervous system; it also has a detoxification effect.
Ceremonial Grade Matcha VS Culinary Grade MatchaFebruary 10, 2023Matcha Powder can be divided into Ceremonial Grade and Culinary Grade. They differs in shadowing time, harvest period, color, flavor and uses. Below is their detailed differences:ShadowingThe shadowin...view